- Liz Hempowicz, POGO Director of Public Policy, is an expert on whistleblower protections, conflicts of interest, ethics, FOIA, separation of powers, and the National Emergencies Act. She has participated in efforts to improve the Inspector General Act, the National Emergencies Act, lobbying and congressional ethics rules, whistleblower protections, the Freedom of Information Act, and other government accountability initiatives.
- Sean Moulton, POGO Senior Policy Analyst, is an expert on government spending data and is compiling a comprehensive data set of where all the various federal coronavirus relief funds are going. Before joining POGO, Sean worked for over a decade on transparency and government accountability issues, with special attention to freedom of information issues, spending transparency, and environmental right-to-know policies.
The session was moderated by Justin Rood, director of POGO's Congressional Oversight Initiative.
- Federal Procurement Data System
- USASpending.gov: COVID-19 Spending Profile and Award Search
- The Pandemic Response Accountability Committee, Track the Money
- Office of Management and Budget, Memorandum for the Heads of Departments and Agencies on Implementation Guidance for Supplemental Funding Provided in Response to the
Coronavirus Disease 2019